1. Treatment manager and delegate for the protection of personal data
The person who processes your personal data is:
Yatedo France, 54 rue de Paradis, 75010 Paris. Yatedo has for legal representative Amyne Berrada.
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) of Yatedo is:
Matthieu Mélin, Astura, 26 avenue George V, 75008 Paris.
2. Purposes and legal basis of the treatment
Yatedo collects some of your personal data made publicly available on the internet and indexes it as a profile in order to publish a paid people search engine entitled “Yatedo Talent”, made available to its customers (the « Users ») for recruitment purposes.
Yatedo’s treatment is within the scope of Article 6.1 (f) of the Regulations 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (« GDPR»), under which treatment is lawful if it is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the controller.
3. Personal data collected and sources
3.1. Personal data we collect from Source Sites
Yatedo collects your personal data from publicly available information on the internet. This may include information on publicly accessible sites such as Wikipedia, CNN and Les Echos or information that you made publicly accessible by creating an account on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Viadeo, Twitter (« Source Sites »).
The categories of personal data processed by Yatedo, to the extent that these are made publicly available on the internet, are the following:
- Personal data relating to your identity, which include if needed: your name, first name, telephone number, email address, postal address.
- Personal data relating to your professional life, which include if needed: your curriculum vitae (CV), academic background, professional training, academic or professional distinctions, as well as your place of work.
Yatedo might also incidentally and non-voluntarily collect sensitive personal data (as information about your union membership, political opinions, religious beliefs or sexual orientation) if they are publicly available on the internet and filled in fields of the source site in connection with your training or your professional activity.
3.2. Personal data that you transmit to us in the exercise of your rights
4. Recipients of your personal data
Yatedo communicates your personal data to Yatedo Talent Users and its technical service providers.
5. Your rights
As a search engine, Yatedo only reproduces your personal data made publicly available on the internet, presenting them in the form of profiles.
You have the right to:
- ask Yatedo the access to your personal data ;
- ask Yatedo the rectification to your personal data ;
- ask Yatedo a limitation to the processing of your personal data ;
- ask Yatedo the removal of your personal data ;
- to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data by Yatedo, for reasons related to your particular situation its remoaval, or a limitation of the treatment of your personal data.
5.1 Access rights and limitation
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com, stating your name and surname and enclosing an identity card.
In accordance with Article 12.5 of the GDPR, Yatedo may refuse to grant your request if it is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
5.2 Right of rectification
As a search engine, Yatedo only replicates the information you have made public in the profiles of other social networks and information about you on publicly accessible websites.
In order to change the information about you that is collected by Yatedo from the source sites, you can, depending on the case:
- if the information is linked to a social network on which you are registered: rectify your information directly on the social network in question so that Yatedo reindexes your profile up to date ;
- if the information is linked to a website or a blog :
- ask directly to the editor of the website or the blog containing the information you want to modify to delete or modify the information, or make a request to Yatedo for a dereference by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the link to the website or blog in question no longer appears on the page linked to your Yatedo profile.
5.3 Right of objection and cancellation
You have the right to (i) oppose at any time the processing of your personal data by Yatedo, for reasons related to your particular situation and / or (ii) request the removal of your personal data processed by Yatedo.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com or with the dereferencing form at the following address: https://www.yatedo.com/index/senddeleterequest.
In order to identify you, we will ask you to give us your last name, first name, email address and to submit your identity document in digital form.
As a search engine, Yatedo will likely reindex your profile if future links related to your education, professional activity, or career become publicly available on the internet.
In accordance with Article 12.5 of the GDPR, Yatedo may refuse to give right to your request if it is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
5.4 Right of complaint
You have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the National Computers and Privacy Commission, supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data.
5.5 Right to set guidelines on the fate of your data after your death
In accordance with Article 40-1 de la Loi informatique et libertés n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 amended, you can define the guidelines for storing, deleting or communicating your personal data after your death. If it concerns general instructions concerning all your personal data, these can be registered with a digital trusted third party certified by National Computers and Privacy Commission (CNIL). If it concerns particular directives concerning the personal data collected by Yatedo, these are registered with the latter. You can change or revoke your instructions at any time.
6. Shelf life of your personal data
6.1. Personal data we collect from source sites
Your personal data that we collect from the source sites is kept:
- Until your personal data are no longer publicly available on the internet:
If your personal data are no longer publicly available on the internet, they will be kept in Yatedo’s database until one of it’s robots that travels the internet to collect publicly accessible data removes them from it’s database as part of an update.
In all cases, Yatedo’s robots are configured so that Yatedo Talent Users do not have access to your profile on Yatedo Talent if your personal data are no longer publicly accessible.
- Either until you ask for your profile to be deleted in Yatedo:
In case you request the removal of your personal data, Yatedo keeps the URL address of the site(s) source to make sure that your profile will not be re-referenced in Yatedo Talent.
6.2. Personal data that you transmit to us in the exercise of your rights
7. Transfer of personal data
Yatedo’s databases are hosted in the European Union.
However, the Yatedo Talent service is likely to be used by a User located in a third country in the European Economic Area. If the third country has not been the subject of an appropriate level of protection by the European Commission in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR, Yatedo and his client sign standard contractual clauses in application of article 46 of the RGPD to cover the transfer of personal data. You can obtain a copy of these standard contractual clauses by contacting us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.